A daughter wants to find her father with whom she has not communicated in 20 years. We track him down in a remote town in Tennessee and facilitate the introduction.
A 54 year old man believes his identity has been stolen based on fraudulent use of his credit card. With his help, On Point tracks down the person who is using his identity.
- Conducting background checks
- Investigating a person’s property holdings
- Locating individuals who have gone missing
- Identifying whether a person has gun licenses
- Documenting a person’s professional licenses
- Determining whether a person has lied on their resume
- Discovering the history of executive level job candidates
- Digging up the truth about a political candidate’s past